Data Protection and Privacy Statement
Cambridge Leadership Coaching abides by, and works to, the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR 2018.
- We ensure that client data and information remain confidential
- All members of staff, associates and sub-contractors are required to maintain client confidentiality.
All client data and information are:
- clearly identified, and appropriately and securely stored
- made available to clients, or on a need to know basis only with client permission.
At all times, confidential client information that is not in immediate use is kept under secure cover. On leaving the business premises at any time, Cambridge Leadership Coaching staff are required to ensure that all client information is securely filed and that the Cambridge Leadership Coaching computers are secured against unauthorised access.
Cambridge Leadership Coaching is requested to administer, collate, interpret and feedback psychometric profiles such as the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Saville Wave, ECR, and NEO-PI-R for the purposes of executive coaching, team events and management development training.
Our data retention policy forprofiles is as follows and is in line with each proprietor of the tool.
- All hard and soft client files purchased on behalf of the client are returned to the client.
- No hard copies of client personal data are retained longer than 18 months from its generation.
- Anything available in softcopy is filed electronically in a soft client file for no longer than 18 months, or by agreement with the client.
- Cambridge Leadership Coaching holds all electronic information on a secure laptop and back up hard drive, which is housed securely on site.
Cambridge Leadership Coaching may also be asked to administer and feed back 360-degree feedback reports for clients in order to support annual performance development and 6>12-month executive coaching assignments. These hard and soft copy reports are shared with the client and electronic copies are stored securely by Cambridge Leadership Coaching for no longer than 18 months, or by agreement with the client.
Records that are to be destroyed will either be shredded before disposal or collected by a classified contractor who provides a duty of care.
- Cambridge Leadership Coaching uses the names and email addresses of clients, suppliers, colleagues and associates for the sole purpose of conducting its normal, day to day business. Typical activities might include exchange of emails, texts, addressing invoices and miscellaneous written correspondence.
- From time to time Cambridge Leadership Coaching adds contacts to an email address list to send information and updates relevant to clients and decision makers in its normal business. Respondents may ask to be removed from this list at any time.
- Names and email addresses are not stored on the Cambridge Leadership Development laptop other than being available in the Apple look up facility.
- Received emails are sometimes retained in Apple folders in the execution of normal day-to-day business. Otherwise they are deleted.
- Names and contact details areheld on a central address book and shared over the cloud to a mobile device that is Face ID protected.
- Cambridge Leadership Coaching may retain some biographies of its associate partners in order to undertake its normal day-to-day business.
We will never forward any of the above information or records to any third party without express permission of the individual or company concerned.
Cambridge Leadership Coaching Ltd
+44 7887 555990
Registered Office: 74 West Street, Comberton, Cambridge CB23 7DS